1. Get really clear on what you want and how badly you want it. How important is it to you? If it’s not important enough, then move onto something else that is important.
2. Decide if you are willing to do what it takes to achieve number 1 above.
3. Ask yourself honestly “what’s the worst that can happen?” Reality is, it will never be as scary or as bad as the picture you paint in your mind.
4. Look around at all the other people who are doing it already. If they can, why can’t you!
5. Get comfortable with not having to know it all from the start. Everyone has to start somewhere. Every great achievement started with one small step.
6. Trust yourself. You know yourself better than anyone. If you don’t back yourself, who else will?
7. Just take a leap of faith and try. Only one person can take this step and that’s you, so go for it and don’t look back!