You have dreams of creating a more exciting life.
You long to find a way to make a living from your passion.
Do you have what it takes to start your own business?
According to Chad Brooks of www.businessnewsdaily.com, here are 10 personality traits you need to start your own business:
1. Lots of energy – you will always be on the go, generating ideas and following opportunities.
2. Persuasive – you are willing to tell people about your idea and fearless in who approach.
3. Resourceful – you have a talent for fixing issues and solving problems that may arise.
4. Winning attitude – you are willing to always see the opportunity and willing to learn something new.
5. Thrives in uncertainty – you can function without a great deal of certainty.
6. Opportunistic – you are prepared to take advantage of every situation and see opportunities where others don’t.
7. Learn from mistakes – you are not afraid to admit your mistakes and can correct negative behaviours.
8. Thinker – your mind is always at work and you cannot stop the flow of new ideas.
9. Communicator – you have a gift for the gab and are assertive and to the point.
10. Fighter – you are willing to get back up after being knocked down.