Learning what it takes to turn your passions into income is tricky. There are a number of different ways to come up new business ideas. Here are six suggestions to get you started:
1. Find your niche – specialise in a crowded market or refine what you have to offer towards a specific demographic.
2. Solve your own problem – it’s highly likely many other people will be looking for the answer to the same problem that you have had to solve.
3. Mash ideas – take two popular ideas and bring them together.
4. Interview people –what are the common problems people are facing?
5. Create a ‘How to…’.
6. Take something complicated and make it easy.