Connect more effectively. Convert more reliably.
Learn how and why people buy. Avoid the common selling mistakes to sky rocket your conversions!
You put so much into your marketing. It takes time, effort and money to connect with a potential new customer. The last thing you want it to lose them to the competition right? When you understand the fundamentals behind how and why customers buy, you can significantly increase your conversions and improve your bottom line.
In this course you will be taken through a series of 28 common mistakes made in sales. These mistakes are what turn customers away. These mistakes are what send your customers straight to your competition!
Each day of the Challenge, you’ll be taken through an explanation of one mistake plus examples. At the end of each lesson you’ll have a daily challenge which will help you increase your understanding of each mistake and improve your skills for the future.
You will learn:
- how to connect with customers more effectively.
- how to convert leads into customers more reliably.
- to improve your mindset around sales.
- to have more confidence in your conversations with leads.
- how to give your customer the right solution so they buy.
- what customers need from you in order to allow them to buy.
- how you can overcome common objections.
- the price actually doesn’t matter!
Get started today for only $47.
The 28 Day Successful Sales Challenge is designed to help you better understand how and why people buy. Over the next month, you’ll learn 28 mistakes you’re making which prevent customers buying from you.
You’ll learn what’s happening in each situation, together with examples and a daily challenge task to improve your skills and refine your approach for your specific business.
No longer will you wonder why more customer aren’t buying from you! Most importantly, you will learn why you are turning customers away and sending them straight to your competitors.
But there’s no need to panic because I’m going to help you turn that around. Over the next 28 days, you will receive one challenge per day where one of the common sales mistakes is explained. You will be given examples and a daily challenge to complete to help you refine your skills and apply them to your business.
What you will get:
- 28 days of email training — includes detailed explanation of the common mistakes made in sales and why these mistakes drive customers away
- Real examples — these real life examples will help you relate each mistake to the real world
- A daily challenge — with each day’s training you’ll receive a challenge task to help you hone your skills and apply what you’ve learnt to your own business
- 28 days of email support — if you have any questions along the way, you can email me any time
- Lifetime access to the lessons and challenges — come back to them at any time to refine your skills and constantly improve your conversations.
Once you purchase you’ll get immediate access. Your 28 day Successful Sales Challenge emails will begin THE SAME DAY. You’ll be one step ahead of your competition immediately.
In just 28 days you’ll have a new approach and brand new skills to apply to sky rocket your conversions and grow your business!
Don’t wait to get started — join the challenge TODAY for only $47!
Does any of this sound familiar?
- Before we get started
- Mistake 1 — You’re talking to the wrong people
- Mistake 2 — You’re looking in the wrong places
- Mistake 3 — You’re not talking their language
- Mistake 4 — You didn’t identify their need
- Mistake 5 — You didn’t offer them a solution
- Mistake 6 — You didn’t offer them the right solution
- Mistake 7 — You didn’t understand what they were asking
- Mistake 8 — You assumed they weren’t interested
- Mistake 9 — Your body language pushed them away
- Mistake 10 — Your tone made you sound desperate
- Mistake 11 — You talked too much
- Mistake 12 — You didn’t ask enough questions
- Mistake 13 — You asked the wrong types of questions
- Mistake 14 — You didn’t listen
- Mistake 15 — You tried to convince them
- Mistake 16 — You assumed people buy on price alone
- Mistake 17 — You didn’t show them value
- Mistake 18 — Your price was wrong
- Mistake 19 — You didn’t invite them to buy
- Mistake 20 — You tried to rush the sale
- Mistake 21 — You didn’t hear their buying signals
- Mistake 22 — You didn’t follow up
- Mistake 23 — You didn’t show you care
- Mistake 24 — You over promised and under delivered
- Mistake 25 — You didn’t spend enough time with your customer
- Mistake 26 — You didn’t tell people about your business enough times
- Mistake 27 — You weren’t professional enough
- Mistake 28 — You didn’t understand what people need before they can buy from you
What have you got to lose? Start the challenge TODAY!